Mighty Mule Tech Support
Phone Number (800) 543-1236
Hours M-F 8AM-7PM
To service our customers with questions and problems with their gate openers we offer trouble-shooting guides and solutions 24 hours per day, 7 days per week right at your finger tips.Try It Now!
Now you can buy quality parts and accessories 24x7x365 directly from GTO with our new online store.Check it out now!
The new Mighty Mule National Repair Center handles both warranty and non warranty claims.Learn More>
Gates That Open, LLC., the designer and manufacturer of the Mighty Mule, GTO/PRO, and GTO Access Systems brands of gate operators and access controls has been the leader in the access control industry for over 20 years. We have a knowledgeable, talented team of technicians with over 100 years of combined experience to assist you with all of your questions and troubleshooting. Our dedicated staff, certified by the Electronic Technicians' Association as Certified Customer Service Specialists, stands ready and eager to support you from the initial installation to the regular maintenance and upkeep of your gate operator.
- Mighty Mule FM350 - 12 month
- Mighty Mule FM500 - 18 month
- Mighty Mule FM502 - 18 month
- Mighty Mule Accessories - 12 month
- Mighty Mule 362-D - 24 Months
- Mighty Mule 402 - 18 Months
- Mighty Mule 600 - 24 Months
- Mighty Mule SL2000B - 24 Months
- Mighty Mule 200 - 12 Months
The GTO warranty program starts from the date of final product sale. In order to return products for warranty repairs, please call for a returned goods authorization number (RGA #). For warranty repair service, proof of purchase will be required. Regrettably, we are unable to accept or process shipments sent to us without an assigned RGA# clearly marked on the outside of the box.
- Contact the Technical Support Department for an RGA #.
- Have available for the technician, the quantity and model of the products to be returned.
- Attach receipts to products to be considered under warranty.
- Pack products to be returned appropriately to prevent damage during shipment back to GTO.
- Clearly mark the RGA# on the outside of the package and return to GTO.